Ju Kage Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greeting Email/Reclist

Go down

The Greeting Email/Reclist Empty The Greeting Email/Reclist

Post by Kenni Krieger Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:44 pm

For those of you who are new and NEED it or if you are a current member and would just like a copy of the greeting letter plus the reclist, I'm leaving it here for everyone to have access to.

Congrats! You will be an UTAU! Below is the reclist you'll be using (I don't use the breath sounds but if you would like to do them, that is entirely up to you) so record whenever you're able and ready!

I would also prefer it all be done in one long recording. I use Audacity and just export clips individually out of the larger recording. I like my sounds to each be around 2-3 seconds if possible. If you need examples on how the recording is done, I'd be more than happy to send you clips of one of the other voice providers as an example.

Other than the recording that needs to be done, the look of the UTAU and name is yours to decide! You can either draw the UTAU yourself, collage together clothing and hair and whatnot into a page of elements you'd like for your UTAU to have or whatever you'd like!

If there are extra sounds I need you to record, I'll let you know!

Thank you for participating!

The Reclist:

a i u e o
ka ki ku ke ko
sa shi su se so
ta chi tsu te to
na ni nu ne no
ha hi fu he ho
ma mi mu me mo
ya yu yo
ra ri ru re ro
wa n